Who: Team Captains (or delegate to pick up for entire team) and individual Race participants
What: All registered participants will receive a white (adult/teen), yellow (kids for the Cure), or pink (survivor) registration number in addition to an official Race t-shirt. Survivors will additionally receive a pink Survivor shirt.
When: Friday, October 17th (10AM-2PM) and Saturday October 18th (10AM-4PM)
Where: New Orleans Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots (1751 Gentilly Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70119)
Why: Benefits to going to Race Packet Pickup:
- Avoid the crowd at the Registration Tent on Race Day.
- Receive your official packet and Race for the Cure T-shirt early! T-shirts are not guaranteed on Race Day**.
- Talk with Race staff about your questions and concerns.
- Shop before the Race at the Pink Boutique. Pick up a pink tutu and other pink gear for Race Day!
- You can REGISTER and get your packet in ONE place.
*If pre-registered in person, please bring your race number to claim packet. Registration will also be available on site for individuals and Teams.
**Due to ordering requirements, t-shirt sizes cannot be guaranteed.
Don’t Forget! Only teams with at least 10 team members will be packed ahead of time for pick up. Be sure to register at least 10 members on your team to receive first availability of shirts and sizes.